Motorrad Kamaraden

Foro Amigos de las BMW serie K.

Cumple de Lennon

Apartado dedicado a música.

Moderadores: harrisein, Gallino

Cumple de Lennon

Notapor harrisein » Jue Oct 09, 2014 7:40 pm

Pues eso aunque ya está casi pasado el dia . :)
Hoy si John Lennon viviera seria su cumpleaños y le caerian 74 years old :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .
En recuerdo pongo algún video de el (Imagine no) :twisted: .

harrisein

Re: Cumple de Lennon

Notapor Rubem K » Jue Oct 09, 2014 8:04 pm

Y quien era ese? Corria en 500cc, debe ser de la época del Angel Nieto o el Barry Sheene, por que yo no lo recuerdo.
Rubem K

Notapor Mikel » Vie Oct 10, 2014 12:06 am

Will you still feed me when I'm 74? chan, chán!
Las cosas de montar no se dejan.
Mikel

Notapor Gallino » Lun Oct 13, 2014 10:17 am

Peasssso canción (para diez años menos) pero guapa, guapa :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Imagen

El Gallino siempre vuelve
Gallino

cheap nba jerseys 0-18-0-18-238778 wholesale jerseys

Notapor hxr3Wawd9g » Dom Abr 29, 2018 6:57 pm

Pacers: Have won only two of their last seven playoff games against the Cavs. But remember, usually engineers avoid this. We do it (as do most of our competitors) simply as a way of engaging with users. The average advantage to Massa in qualifying was 0.96%, which is very large.

cheap nfl jerseys I sign Ian Cole 4Mx2, even though he left handed, I think he can anchor a 2 or 3rd pairing, and provide some much needed stability up and down the line up. Do not have any regret for posting this. "You know, it's his choice," she said.His first game back, Connie remembers him getting hit. cheap nfl jerseys

Then I did two nights, first night really hard, second ok. Have searched the text fairly thoroughly, and not finding anything specifically related to bluetooth. Two mummies came into question as being Nefertiti, but both have been ruled out following extensive DNA testing..

Further research is needed before any advances can be conclusive.. Reporter: Runa is marketed as a clean energy drink, differentiating itself in a $50 billion industry. Santana is just not a very good hitter and that shows with his.260 BABIP. If your reaction is to start yelling, stop yelling.

wholesale nfb jerseys There was this older fan who was an autograph collector that wanted Todd Hollandsworth signature. A similar exchange had occurred earlier that month, prosecutors said.Diaz's actions interfered with police investigations, allowed targets to evade capture and created a "significant risk for danger to the officers involved in those investigations," prosecutors said.Caron Moroney said her client has already faced heavy consequences from his arrest, which upended his 10 year police career and has jeopardized his marriage.Though Diaz was a police officer and is held to a higher standard, Caron Moroney said "he is human, and all humans make mistakes.""He was put in a position of temptation when he was in a bad point in his marriage," Caron Moroney said.Diaz was charged in 2017 after the police department learned of the case and brought the allegations to the Prince George's County State's Attorney's Office for review.Correction: An earlier version of this report said that Assistant State's Attorney Doyle L. wholesale nfb jerseys

wholesale jerseys Plus you always get stuck with some good that wants to do something stupid and wreck half the field and again a career doesn't allow me to band with a group of guys/gals to race with online. If they need to kill someone, by all means go for the firearm, but in cases like this, where a man was accused by someone other than the victim of inappropriate touching, shooting him would not have been the correct response. cheap jerseys

wholesale football jerseys You will find the element that makes up the large, black overlay preventing you from accessing the site. Capitalist would argue that Minimum wage is the first rung on a ladder to begin ones climb in the marketplace. When you believe in Christ, God identifies us as one of his own by giving us the Holy Spirit. wholesale football jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys It refers to the place or occupation, not the fish itself. He is in a better position to listen and understand the opinions of different members of the team, and take the right decision. JL goes in the complete opposite direction and has no less than THREE introductions! They waste screen time introducing a brand new Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg, and leave whatever left for showcasing Superman stylish lip CGI since he wasn allowed to shave his goddamn mustache. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap jerseys china The siege was largely successful and rebels had begun to leave the area. I work in dispatch in Alabama. She said off the camera she was a terminator esche robot. Then he borrowed some money against the surety of his remaining property and purchased that 'golden land' of Colorado. cheap nfl jerseys

Said that his department, police and the State Security Agency engaged a company that had been targeted to meet with a representative of the bogus consortium, hand over the R100 000 and enter into a contract.. For one, as /u/landopinky points out, you won last long as an invited customer of the books.

cheap jerseys wholesale At any rate, "outrageous faculty salaries" are not responsible for rising tuition costs.. Apple has not only been a perfect example of corporate innovation the launch of the iPod in 2001 revolutionized the music industry; 2007's iPhone shocked the mobile phone market; and the iPad in 2010 kicked off a whole new product category but also remained passionately about continuously improving its products cheap nhl jerseys.
hxr3Wawd9g

cheap jerseys china 0-17-0-17-238250 wholesale china jerseys

Notapor DaLgAMYeVr » Lun Abr 30, 2018 5:05 pm

There's no other way. It might be dropped in the future, all their new tutorials only use C, but for the time being it will speed up your first attempts.. He just Modok.. See here. Several little girls drowned in a freak accident back when the lighthouse was being built and thousands of people over the years have spotted the ghosts of the little girls playing around the lighthouse and quite often a little girl ghost is seen on the walk around at the top of the lighthouse.

Scrub scrub scrub. Freaked out and organised me to see a cardiologist. First things first he was surfing in an area of the beach known as shark tower and a shark showed up. But Jackson has told us Trump is in peak mental health and the good doctor is an honorable man..

cheap mlb jerseys "He" was disrespectful as well left doors unlocked, made a mess without cleaning it up, that kind of stuff. Because that's what it all comes down to: a tract of gut with a beginning and an end. Algae is important in the production of Photosynthesis.. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap baskball jerseys I went in depth replying to your other comment. Within four years, cloth caps had been replaced by sturdy steel helmets, and a rain of heavy artillery shells acted as sufficient cover for the units of well trained soldiers.. Despite that, I managed to siege my way from Viborg to Stockholm to the southern tip of Scandinavia, from which I just barely managed to force march my army across to Sjaelland by distracting the Scandinavian fleet with my own. cheap baskball jerseys

cheap football jerseys If you can fix it so rats can't get in then snakes won't be able to either. This can even be seen in the fairy tales and children's stories that we love. After all, this sport was started by DIY pioneers who modified their skateboards to reach a new level of thrills. wholesale china jerseys

cheap jerseys china It seems completely wrong to silence conversation for the benefit of a person in power at the cost of a potential victim.In this circumstance I have every confidence that Blizzard and Uprising would respond appropriately, but most of the time the relevant organizations don Stifling discussion in these situations only makes it harder to have discussions in situations where the people in power don make the right choices. cheap jerseys china

cheap ncaa jerseys 2 on the pop charts when covered by The Carpenters, according to Russell's official website.. A NASCAR was basically a souped up Chevy Malibu, whereas Formula 1 cars hardy even resemble a real world "car". In mine, you can't start stealing until the pitch crosses the plate. cheap authentic jerseys

Avoiding his q makes you lose that 1 cs but then you can call freely for the cd of his q. When a text message comes in that's what that is, you push the button Please say your command. However, they share one thing in common the futuristic theme with a bleak tone.

cheap chian jerseys And one of them shoved people out of the way to get to the railing to tell Alexa Bliss that she "so fucking hot." I love going to wrestling shows, but always having to deal with assholes like that sucks.Drugs of Abuse program: There are two stages to the Drugs of Abuse program. cheap jerseys

He served in both positions at different times. After all, an economy with a large college educated labor pool tends to be a healthy economy. In robotics, vision is a captured image that is interpreted based on programmed templates. The 17+ hour trip is re imagined, from food to the flight experience to methods which can help minimize jet lag.

cheap baskball jerseys If you see the attendants using obviously dirty old rags to wipe the car down, you should say "thanks, but no thanks" and drive away wet. It the cheapest/easiest way to get in games against quality competition when quality competition isn local. The vibe I got from Dark Side of the Gym is amazing, the clickyness on Nobody Else Will Be There is really chill. cheap baskball jerseys

There is no dominant runner, unless you stretch the definition a bit and include LeGarrette Blount in that category. Feel the main argument by the administration. Gary Cohn resigned after the mostly symbolic tariffs trump originally enacted on steel and aluminum and this is 1000x worse.
DaLgAMYeVr

cheap jerseys china 0-0-0-0-227807 cheap ncaa jerseys

Notapor 9or6UxhWRa » Lun Abr 30, 2018 11:39 pm

I only charge her shipping since I live in California but my fiance and his family is from Louisiana and I know several people affected by the flood. Many years later while doing genealogy, I discovered at least two doctors in our history. Wealth naturally tends to accumulate at the top and if the system gets too top heavy then growth stagnates.

cheap jerseys supply It presents itself as an expert, all knowing, even on subjects that pertain to the lived experience of the black people, without inviting them to engage with it and to allow the space for the rejection of the conclusions that it has drawn. Public it inspired two films and was voted the greatest sporting moment of the 20th century by Sports Illustrated. cheap jerseys supply

wholesale nfl jerseys He holds onto his integrity and self respect by refusing to beg or panhandle. Why did they go extinct while turtles and crocodiles lived on? And why did the tiny mouse like mammals come to take over the planet with the birds of the time? We're still trying to figure this one out.. wholesale nfl jerseys

cheap nba jerseys However, the world cannot only be in black and white. I have no idea how good it runs Linux but you will definitely get the best battery life running OS X.My XPS 13 gets 6 hours of normal usage under Linux. Think about why you're reading so that you can look out for what you need to know.Same goes for law review articles. cheap nba jerseys

cheap football jerseys As much as I've participated in this practice before, it's a habit that I've strayed away from in recent months. A quick word on pincushions. There more still, seriously, it absurd, and it all amazing. Thanks to some pesky traffic and a few work zones (it's probably safe to say those guys were happy they wore helmets that day), the team only managed to get the ZR1 up to 192 miles per hour (309 kilometers per hour). cheap nfl jerseys

cheap authentic jerseys It shouldn't be hard to keep it colorful and fun. As the Arris TM822G does not have routing capabilities, it does not need an SSID.. I see homeless people passed out everywhere downtown now that the weather is warm. My cs is not 100% perfect but im "quite okay" i can say. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale Romney. Tapios sacred tree is the spruce and seasons connected to him are spring and winter. He could survive an obstruction impeachment and argue enough is enough no more need for the investigation and end it. Obvious self Mary you that group Chris. cheap nfl jerseys

But we still do them because there isn anything better.. He was thankful that I had come to visit him at all. That doesn make a whole lot of sense to me, but it working okay so I go with it for now.. That, my friends, labels you, the readers as "closed minded", as someone incapable of thinking out of the box.

The results show up on a test called the Collegiate Learning Assessment, which basically asks students to deal with complex material and write a persuasive account of it. Also look at the tires and see how much tread is left. As for the rally, I hope they expressed some condemnation for actual shooters.

Japan is a small, humid island, and the effects of dampness can impact any sword, armor, or another type of weapon and lay unseen right until the crucial moment of a battle. Before you can find the confidence to change, it is necessary to identify the areas you are not happy about.

That WB and DC bringing in Joss Whedon to try and turn it into a Marvel movie after the majority of it was already shot. I don fault any of that. Once that's done, we dive deep into ways to make those "boring" support characters into something more interesting than a healbot.

Tanks i use all coils until the die or a minimum of 2 weeks if they don't die sooner. FULL POST. During the years of Don's decline, she got advice from her adult children and from legal and financial experts, but she herself made the hard decisions.

cheap jerseys wholesale To pursue merger and acquisition candidates for CSI. They lost a top 10 manager, very good players and several years in club development. That means he could be held in contempt of court and could face jail time. The protein in meat is not only condensed, it is complete wholesale jerseys.
9or6UxhWRa

cheap authentic jerseys 0-20-0-20-239997 cheapjerseys

Notapor 97WzugSKd3 » Mar May 01, 2018 3:48 am

This brand is actually on the lower side of food recommendations. It takes some serious intensity to be the first American champion in Judo. I legit justscrolled past a post by a high school friend of mine announcing her third and I totally had, Bekah, what are you doing????? run through my head.

Austin might had intentionally tried to tag Holt, or it might just have been a bad slide. Against your typical control mage Ekko can do a bit pre 6 with strong E Q trades, but Diana has very little; she kinda just walks at people and cries. The commentators were going on about how this was an example of how "on the limit" F1 was..

cheap jerseys wholesale I personally would have touched on topics like the new UI and bullet speed, but hey. 5 candleholders Again, if you do not own an "Advent candle holder," whatever you do have for each candle works. The role of trade has been instrumental in fuelling this globalisation. cheap nhl jerseys

So what worries me is the lack of overlap in courses (there are some but they not a majority) but do you think even though I specialize in one of them now I will probably learn more about the other once I start working?. And the currency! There was more than enough money to buy anything I wanted from any store I visited.

Mr. But the better the alliance your mom has with the therapist, the better experience she have in PT.. He can make all of the throws and has better accuracy, yes, but the Jags didn have the receivers to do anything in the passing game. This brought me back to running in April 2016.

cheap mlb jerseys He's on spring break 2008, downing blue jello shots and making out with drunk girls on the dance floor of Senor Frogs in Cabo San Lucas. Crush them and leave them to stand for 15 minutes the most important thing is to get the natural enzyme to produce the pungent allicin that the real driver for the health benefits.. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap jerseys china In The Matrix, Cypher has come to the understanding that his life in the real world can never offer the opportunity for freedom. Don believe the hype bro.. What exactly is "bullshit" about calling the police when two assholes tresspass on your proprety and refuse to leave after you and the police ask them to leave several times?. cheap jerseys china

I can hazard a guess as to how the balancing and design turned out to be such a disaster compared to the first game fine tuned combat. We go inside and there is a 3 yr old sitting on the couch watching cartoons, drinking a Capri Sun with a training toilet bowel seat around his neck.

cheap jerseys wholesale You just attach your essential oil bottle directly to the unit.. The milk has a long refrigerator life, by the way. They were considerably upset. Nothing will every be fun again until you stop being an idealist. Because of the ordinal birth chart position, youngest children are often the most spontaneous and creative people around. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap nba jerseys If they fuck with elections this year at all, it time to go.. The O need to turn their season around ASAP if they want to keep this team together, beating the Indians in a series at home would be a good start to that. External battery, mobile hotspot, walkie talkie all kind of unnecessary weight unless you are in a huge group that is constantly splitting up and regrouping in between sets. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap jerseys china In each stage one area of their body gives them pleasure. To project such lofty vetting requirements on this position is ludicrous. She is a lot pickier about her costume and this year she wants to be scary. 8:45 pm 9:30 pm: Magic Show by Richard Burr, assisted by his wife, Josette. cheap jerseys china

She armed all the Phillies game day employees approximately 3,000 people with knowledge about autism and how to interact with individuals who have the disorder. Machines are cheaper once the initial investment is over, they cost less to maintain, and generally give HR fewer problems.

cheap nfl jerseys Some of the advanced technologies we've been hearing about and promised for years now will eventually play a huge role in achieving our fuel economy targets.. Though no one can say how many infections will occur this year, warmer winters have led to an increased tick population, so experts predict rising tick borne infections of many types wholesale jerseys.
97WzugSKd3

cheap ncaa jerseys 0-20-0-20-239997 cheap mlb jerseys

Notapor 97WzugSKd3 » Mar May 01, 2018 3:50 am

Her abundance of lies will be her final downfall?. Finalonight her America strong. There are lots of delicious steaming recipes on the Internet. Another thing that can play a big part for some people is disappointment about something that did or didn't happen on the show.

This basic expandable system is a result of many months of research which I conducted, because I refused to be swayed from my desire to get off the grid. Stannis is driven by a kind of empty legal argument that I think most of us would reject as inherently heroic.

The crew decided not to change the call not because the umpires didn't think Baez's bat hit Wieters, but because Layne ruled the backswing striking Wieters didn't have an impact on the play, though the rule's language doesn't indicate that judging the interference's impact is part of the call, only judging whether there was any inference at all..

cheap nfl jerseys Considering most of us live a short distance out of town I write that I probably drive so if anyone wants to join it fine. You will have to analyse the success of your photos and photos of other photographers to know what to shoot and what to avoid. cheap nfl jerseys

wholesale nfb jerseys Here in this part of North Carolina pecan trees are everywhere and people make all kinds of wonderful things out of the pecans.. As the lesson began, a few of them made their final preparations, reaching into their bags for what appeared to be their good luck charms: a tidy gallery of stuffed dinosaurs, bunnies and pandas formed on the wall behind the base line.. wholesale nfb jerseys

cheap ncaa jerseys Congrats to all those taking the exam today. Brain ExercisesOne person, who I will forever be in awe of, is my 92 year old grandma. Actually it turns out that none of this is true. A slanted little bar, but only a half hour walk from his home. But I will still nuance that ESL produces around the world where technical issue like in NY can be very problematic. cheap authentic jerseys

If you get hurt, get trained medical help. On their most basic level, they make it much easier to set up the speakers. Anyway, for me, I was going to make some elaborate thing they could hang from, but I just ended up using old bungee cords I already had as my frame is about 9 feet tall and my tomatoes are on the bottom PVC pipe in my setup, so they got some height to grow and some room to be secured to my frame.

cheap mlb jerseys My youngest brother was out in the hall. They won all their regular season games. Even if you look at it from annual maintenance basis (discounting the odd things that come from a manufacture fault), the GTR is perhaps a few hundred dollars less on a good year, which would include oil change, Front and Rear differential oil, transmission oil changes, etc. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys Johnson, the first black heavyweight champion, was convicted in 1913 under the Mann Act, federal legislation that made it illegal to cross state lines with a woman "for the purpose of prostitution or debauchery, or for any other immoral purpose." Jim Crow era prosecutors often used the legislation as a type of anti miscegenation law.Johnson was widely despised for flaunting his title, his wealth and his affection for white women. cheap authentic jerseys

Without reading several different companion texts and scholarly translations. The deal never went through. What kind of doom that awaits us is only a whispered prediction. Hype up the match in a variety of ways until HIAC. Stomach doesn really hurt, and the cup doesn hurt at all knowing I won get hurt allows me to commit to getting in front of balls.

cheap mlb jerseys Attach a string to the screws and run a grid pattern from one end of the chessboard to the other end. Same in Guardian.Divine Veil > Makes God Kefka easier for healers (reducing mana strain) which in turn increases healer DPS.HG > Increases healer dps over Living Dead, as they don have to worry about healing your ass.DRK can do its job of "tanking" just fine. cheap mlb jerseys

wholesale football jerseys This cripple more or more accurately he was convicted in the landmark bombing trial for of the plot to bomb several landmarks around New York City but he is involved with all of the men who were also involved in them to portraits of. A great example of this is going from the turtle to the back with hooks wholesale football jerseys.
97WzugSKd3

Volver a Música