Motorrad Kamaraden

Foro Amigos de las BMW serie K.

beatles

Apartado dedicado a música.

Moderadores: harrisein, Gallino

Re: beatles

Notapor Gallino » Mar Jul 15, 2014 1:37 pm

vicente escribió:Beatles? Esos no eran de Toledo ?.... :roll:

Uno de ellos si, ............ los otros cuatro ni idea :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Imagen

El Gallino siempre vuelve
Gallino

Notapor vicente » Mar Jul 15, 2014 11:22 pm

El de Toledo canta muy bién , sobre todo por las noches. doy fé de ello. . . . :twisted: .... :lol:
ImagenImagen
vicente

Notapor harrisein » Mié Jul 16, 2014 4:03 am

No hay mas que madikonas aquí! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
harrisein

Notapor Gallino » Mié Jul 16, 2014 12:21 pm

ME MEO TOOOOAAAAAA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
Imagen

Gallino

Notapor vicente » Jue Jul 17, 2014 6:12 am

Harri, ahora, a estas alturas, te enteras de que solo hay "madikonas" por aquí?... :lol:

Si no hay administrador lo que le pongan y si lo hay que lo quiten, pol Dió !.......... :twisted:

Que sepas que Gallino y yo salimos del armario porque estaba lleno de madikonas y era un agobio, como meterte con la K1200LT de Esteban en el metro de Madrís en hora puta, perdón , quería decir fruta, perdón , no, quería decir punta !!! . . . . :lol:

Y como este post va de música y no de tendencias sexuales, os pongo la canción de The Beatles que consigue todo lo contrario al DeathWish de the Police, que afloje el gas y disfrute del paisaje . . . :lol:

ImagenImagen
vicente

Notapor harrisein » Mié Oct 28, 2015 7:09 pm

Está muerto esto...............Ahí va!

No me canso amigos............siempre han estado y siempre estarán,es mas estoy seguro que siempre que los oís o veis os acordáis de mi.................gracias
harrisein

Notapor Gallino » Dom Nov 01, 2015 2:26 pm

harrisein escribió:..............,es mas estoy seguro que siempre que los oís o veis os acordáis de mi.................gracias

Ya te digo,................ pregúntales a los muchachitos que acercamos a Murcia ........... yo miraba por el retrovisor y se estaban intentando cortar las venas con el cinturón de seguridad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
Imagen

Gallino

Notapor harrisein » Dom Nov 01, 2015 6:14 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
harrisein

cheap jerseys wholesale 0-24-0-24-242313 cheapjerseys

Notapor DaLgAMYeVr » Lun Abr 30, 2018 5:31 am

These skills are especially important for children to develop at an early age.. In many of them we're committed to the defense of these countries from Japan, to South Korea, to Germany. Honestly, imho, there not a huge difference in quality between similar models.

From the sound of it, you don like growth and commerce which, incidentally, are the main attributes of a city! Big cities grow. Quick, focused on Rachel and Mike and with the people who should be there. To answer your other question, we have to get a bit specific.

wholesale jerseys It will also provide an estimate on how long the fight will last and how much damage you deal to the boss. I don't really believe in God, but I am praying to someone up there. I really like to spin records. Inside/Out tracking is also being worked on by Oculus and will Debut in the Mobile SOC Standalone Oculus VR device codenamed Santa Cruz later this year. wholesale jerseys

cheap authentic jerseys The information encoded into the pyramid is a direct reflection of the dimensions of the Earth and its relationship to other planets in our solar system as well as other solar systems and stars in our galaxy. That log split at 10:15? Utterly divine. cheap ncaa jerseys

wholesale football jerseys When glucose builds up too much in your bloodstream, then you increase your risk of developing prediabetes or diabetes. How much longer will we have the Stanley Cup in June? How much longer will people buy cable? Will they stay ahead of the curve or ride it until it comes crashing.. wholesale football jerseys

It absurdly simple. Look for signs of taped seams between sheet rock or nailheads. I knew plenty of bad Marines in my time. Not saying a good idea won be implemented, it will, so long as the dollars make sense instead of cents.. Weighing yourself first thing in the morning is usually best.

cheap football jerseys The only clay event at the tour level is Houston (being played this week), but otherwise, I don forsee these events heading to clay. This hub will teach you what to buy if your budget is around $300. During the late 1700s and 1800s, child labor became increasingly harsh. cheap football jerseys

wholesale jerseys However, if there was a dog on their tail as they were swimming, the raccoon would climb onto the dogs back similar to how it does in this video, grab onto the ears and hairs on the head of the dog (opposable thumbs and what not), and actually drown the dog by putting all of its weight on the dogs head. wholesale jerseys

They have 4 colleges/universities within a 30 minute drive outside of the gate. Except for those losers pushing for LESS rights.. Then, the FBI had already opened sub inquiries into [redacted] individuals linked to the TrumpYou get mad at Hillary leaking classified information when Trump has leaked highly classified information to Russian ambassadors and has people with zero security clearance reading the highest levels of classification in the Presidential Daily Briefing.

They think banks and corporations are the job creators. That's a language they speak.. Ain't nobody tonight wearing a glass slipper. All that is left to do is to excrete the indigestible fibre, and various impurities produced by the liver in the form of faeces.

cheap ncaa jerseys I don know if the truck ever even realized what he caused.. Last night someone here recommended a $15 shoe bag. It was then that I felt "the change" come over me. Retained earnings or reinvested earnings: When a company makes profits, it can reinvest the funds or return them to the owners (stockholders) as dividends. cheapjerseys

But you generally would listen to other advice. This is a stark contrast to the behavior of Tai Lang. For S 1500 executives, total pay for females was 15% lower than that of their male counterparts in our 1996 2010 sample. Catalonia is the second richest area in Spain and was built up by the taxes paid by other regions of Spain.

I had a partner who was supportive but I felt like I needed to keep stuff to myself, y the whole "be a man" bullshit. So if you saying they could introduce some more complete fucking randos from FE5 and make them OP to give them popularity like Reinhardt.

seys china|cheap nhl jerseys|cheap mlb jerseys|cheap football jerseys|cheap nba jerseys|cheap ncaa jerseys|wholesale jerseys|wholesale china jerseys|wholesale jerseys china|cheapjerseys|cheap jerseys wholesale|cheap authentic jerseys}[/url] So either the entire show plus pre show is going to be title matches or things will be left off for grudge matches. It not, and neither is anywhere else. Remember this is about trying to get runners on base, so the quicker you can get moving towards first, the better seys china|cheap nhl jerseys|cheap mlb jerseys|cheap football jerseys|cheap nba jerseys|cheap ncaa jerseys|wholesale jerseys|wholesale china jerseys|wholesale jerseys china|cheapjerseys|cheap jerseys wholesale|cheap authentic jerseys}[/url].
DaLgAMYeVr

cheap ncaa jerseys 0-2-0-2-229048 cheap authentic jerseys

Notapor hxr3Wawd9g » Lun Abr 30, 2018 3:45 pm

Point is. Crashing down. I still have low id.Alex 6 years agoFollowed each and every step and got the following sht:Starting TCP connection test.It was not possible, to establish a TCP connection to your eMule.Other users will only be able to connect to you with the help of a server, resulting in a low ID for you.

There are some pictures from Easter past. They refused to serve violent antifa protesters with invalid ID(out of state, what a coincidence bus the terrorists in everytime.), got hit with a law suit claiming they were racist and kicked them out for some of them being black.

cheap mlb jerseys The only one who was helped by this whole interview and question is President Obama because it has continued the perception that the whole Republican field is weak, has too much baggage and is just a big reality show.. Even if both those movies are taking place before IW, that still a year gap of leaving your audience with dead heroes. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys These are Tele guitars with very thick tonal character.. "The more I trained, the more pharmacological help my body needed to keep improving," she writes in her statement. The second time I ran the San Diego marathon, I ran a 2 hour, 53 minutes and submitted my application for the Boston Marathon.. cheap nba jerseys

cheap jerseys supply I for the life of me don understand why this country doesn end this, once and for all 20,000,000 tons of a low yeld bomb would end it quickly, maybe the radical muslims would take a hard look before messing with us, maybe one day we will elect a leader who will lead this country back to a time when being an American meant something ya think. cheap jerseys supply

So it's all about me. Method 1 is auto reload which you hit the reload button and it reloads after abset time. If that's the case and he's a guard pilot, then his dad being a two star is like 99% of how he got the slot. First, in order to have a breeding population, the number of animals would need to be high.

I worked with the USMC reserves for 3 years and understand the crap they often eat from both the military demanding more of their time and their employers assuming they are trying to pull a scam by deploying. The adapter and cap are not pressure rated either..

cheap jerseys china Though it does pick back up in the 5th I thought.. Of course, ultimately which browser you use is down to personal taste. However this google example (SNAP also) are companies with different classes of common stock. I never saw it fail for the thousands of other people at the event, either. cheap jerseys china

cheap jerseys wholesale And the dread it for good reason. It was at the British boarding school, St. Powhatan died in 1618 and Opechancanough, his brother, came to full power. So I not really surprised to see that this season has had its up and downs. So that was just a little over a week ago terror and here we are there's nothing covenant at the moment so what do you think. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap jerseys Using a unique undercarriage design, they were able to extract air from beneath the car, creating an area of low pressure that sucked the entire vehicle downward. The technical aspects of this song were heavilly inspired by me listening to C64 music all the time and Jeroen Tel and Tim Follin NES music (along with HertzDevil and VinylCheese). cheap jerseys

When I was around 9 years old, I went ice skating with a bunch of kids from my homeschool group. Tip 4 Choose materials for your child that have small chunks of text. To go along with that, should kids get the basketball bug that then leads them into their school basketball program, it can lead to better nutrition all around, since coaches are consistent about advising players to avoid sugary drinks and candy..

cheap nfl jerseys Her life is like a fairytale. When she was nine years old, her family moved to Central Texas and built Fort Parker, a log fort, on the headwaters of the Navasota River in what is now Limestone County.. Pack it tight. He's going to take my baby from me. cheap jerseys china

13 points submitted 29 days agoMeal plans vary by schools. Some dairy products as well as wheat, also may cause this condition. They then experimented with different infrared wavelengths and found that veins are even more prominent at other wavelengths.
hxr3Wawd9g

AnteriorSiguiente

Volver a Música