Apartado dedicado a música.

Moderadores: harrisein, Gallino

P'al Runaway

Notapor Gallino » Jue Nov 28, 2013 2:44 pm

En tren:

Heavylona:

Una de mis favoritas:

La misma pero cantada por El Rey:

Y hay muchas más versiones, por The Beach Boys, Queen con Paul Rodgers, Traveling Wilburys .........

Por cierto, de estos últimos os pongo un jafotillo a ver si os suenan (seguro que al Harri si que le suena "alguno" además del segundo por la derecha) :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Imagen
Imagen

El Gallino siempre vuelve
Gallino

Re: P'al Runaway

Notapor harrisein » Jue Nov 28, 2013 8:58 pm

Unos monstruos son esos! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
harrisein

Notapor Mikel » Vie Nov 29, 2013 12:43 am

El segundo por la izquierda es "El pelanas" ¿no?
Las cosas de montar no se dejan.
Mikel

Notapor Gallino » Vie Nov 29, 2013 12:24 pm

Pos lo mismo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Imagen

El Gallino siempre vuelve
Gallino

cheap mlb jerseys 0-1-0-1-228151 cheap nhl jerseys

Notapor hxr3Wawd9g » Mar May 01, 2018 5:58 am

But Halloween is not going away. Trusts his protection and doesn't take eyes of targets when edge rushers are in pursuit. They even took pictures of me in the outfit to prove a point to their coworkers about floral shirts.. The question here is did he think of himself ahead of the team?.

The TTK on infantry is typically lower and the benefits of spinp don come into play, ot they hold the wepaon back with a low initial DPS and the increasing COF bloom.. I also had a hard time seeing the internet screens when I was on the course in the sun without my reading glasses.

cheap football jerseys Millers and Carters guides are good but expensive. Some people can play in public, my fps goes from 50fps to 20 everytime the next zone is loading when solo, that means that in pub it will likely cause a desynchronization from host and lost of all rewards.. cheap football jerseys

Night terrors will happen early in the night, in the earlier stages of sleep and if you awaken from them, you will probably have no memory of what it was that was giving you the night terror. But, the cutter generated no heat in the wire. We will do what we can as coaches, teammates, and friends to get him on a path where he can have success.

cheap mlb jerseys You decide to run to the store to get other ingredients. The water pressure presses in on the diaphragm membrane and moves the lever. Orthodox Jews have many shared values with second wave feminists, and the vast majority of Orthodox women that I come across feel respected and are choosing their way of life. cheap jerseys

cheap ncaa jerseys It is dark when we turn alongside the Columbia river and already the day is 26 hours old. In a little more than 30 minutes, he killed 35 people and wounded 23. Giorgio A. I was gone essentially to art and philosophy school Harvard like and I thought it was going to be visual artist and. cheap nfl jerseys

Your original comment said that everyone should be vegan and eco friendly and you shouldn expect politicians to make changes for you. But unless you have elite, borderline generational skill and hockey sense/vision, skating is the biggest x factor as of now.

cheap jerseys supply The cost of the medicine itself is basically nothing (comparatively) so the amount of money you need to generate from your 1million patients is $2004. The facial recognition feature allows ASIMO to greet "familiar" people.. I would suggest looking into Sigma or Tamron. cheap jerseys supply

Comments are welcome.. There is a limit to the legitimate interference of collective opinion with individual independence: and to find that limit, and maintain it against encroachment, is as indispensable to a good condition of human affairs, as protection against political despotism..

I need to keep my annoyances to myself. I use one eight ounce can of tomato sauce. It's lucky we're young and can start all over.". Your friends are your true bros that drink Schlafly with you and play throwback video games. Who cares? You bought it to track your sleep, so use it for that.

cheap authentic jerseys Stephen R. To live abundantly, you have to know your life's purpose. The obvious problem with this whole discussion is that one would have to try and define what "attractiveness" truly means. Btw, tech is a SHITTY industry that destroys communities when it done a la Siicon Valley. cheap authentic jerseys

And yes, DVD Architect does render your video and burn it on the DVD or Blu ray as a disc image so it is playable back on DVD players or Blu ray players. Most small towns don't have yoga centers (or at least, mine sure doesn't), and yoga is great for relaxation and stretching those muscles and tendons, plus it doesn't take as much effort.

wholesale jerseys It DOES seem like quite the expensive endeavor to start but it truly is not. 43 points submitted 4 days agoSo one thing I learned from being a parent is that you always ask kids to tell you whats going on in a drawing they made rather than saying "what is that?" or "oh neat, a ______!" In either of those cases you make it looks like their art sucks when you don know or get it wrong.With that being said, here what I think is going on. cheap nfl jerseys

wholesale nfl jerseys Simply soak a cloth in some cold milk and hold it against your skin. Rather than immediately provide a complimentary one year credit monitoring service, Target at first advised its consumers to monitor their own credit and immediately report any fraud wholesale nfl jerseys.
hxr3Wawd9g

21-12-21-12-122217 cheap jerseys wholesale

Notapor 97WzugSKd3 » Jue May 03, 2018 10:32 am

Never once did he try to hedge his bets with that story, he didn soften his language by saying "it seems like a hoax." To him it was a hoax as plain as the sun rises in the East and sets in the West. It's the difference between painting a portrait with a thick sponge block or a small, delicate brush..

Abusing others to feel better about ourselves is learned behavior. When asked if Treasury was missing a trick, Matle said: definitely want to launch a TFSA and it in the pipeline. It might've been a little bit of me trying to make an excuse. They didn't fall according the laws of gravity, instead descending down in an arc that was carrying them closer to Karjon..

Jam the culture around you. I also know of multiple foster families whose kids go to cheap football jerseys FHE. Think you need to check your sources my friend.. So, it not really free if the HFT firms are skimming a bit off https://www.buffalobillsonline.com/marcus-easley-jersey-c_121.html
of the top. In this case you can safely say the player is Ronaldo regen because he matches League, nation and more importantly positions.

C does not need to be a cheap china jerseys general purpose, high level, user friendly language, there are far better languages for that. After all, we blame athletes for almost every mistake they make off the pitch unless there hard evidence they weren to blame why not give them credit for when they get something right?parentsaccount12 17 points submitted 1 month agoyeah.

The harder part has been sticking to some kind of food plan. When he became god of the dead, he tried to be charitable now that he was free of his curse. Executive director of SaveAct, Anton Krone, started the NGO in 2005. I feel like their timing needs polishing and their chords and notes aren very original.

Most of us have been trying to follow their twitter for YEARS with no luck. They're special. How much ticket sales impact the whole cheapjerseys Chivas income?, I often wonder how much powerful (economically) the "equipos grandes" would be if they manage to keep their stadiums at full during the whole season.

There are seven species of New World vultures (vultures that live in the western hemisphere) and fifteen Old World vultures (those that live in the eastern hemisphere). The next day all of the top posts on your subreddit were shit like refs in photoshopped Bruins jerseys..

I have two kids and don't feel confident in fixing a wire harness or high pressure fuel lines that are inches below where my kids sit.. People https://www.buffalobillsonline.com/charles-clay-jersey-c_5.html
will hold on to what little money they might have left so tightly the economy will not be able to cheap jerseys china recover.

Maybe you are interested in that?). To https://www.buffalobillsonline.com/marcell-dareus-jersey-c_74.html
create a more safe and peaceful future for all people. Kohlrabi, radish, and beet, especially their purple variety, might look similar enough to be considered members of the same vegetable family. I think we seen so many instances where because of a tweet, post, or the like somebody has been attacked, defamed, and threatened often by folks from [the darker sides of] reddit or 4chan.

I was a shithead for doing that but she initiated it and I never had an encounter with a hot girl before so it was too hard to https://www.nyjetsfanonline.com/mike-pennel-jersey-c_48.html
resist. Findings from a study commissioned by the MPA show data that China, Russia, and Thailand are responsible for the vast majority of monetary losses:These are countries with very strict foreign media import policies.

Portnoy remained defiant Wednesday, discussing Barstool's mission while retweeting news from WEEI sports talk radio in Boston, which has come under fire in recent weeks for a number of on air incidents. Huxley feared the truth would be drowned in a sea of irrelevance.

He's definitely changed to a grey suit from his black duds from the fateful cheap mlb jerseys night.. To date, I have received a scarf, a wig (used), a nice assortment of make cheap jerseys china up, and a one time gas card https://www.buffalobillsonline.com/jeremy-butler-jersey-c_31.html
for $150 from the American Cancer Society. Is impossible for any device operating on a cycle to produce net work from a single temperature reservoir; the production of net work requires flow of heat from a hotter reservoir to a colder reservoir.
97WzugSKd3

20-42-20-42-103484 cheap jerseys china

Notapor 97WzugSKd3 » Jue May 03, 2018 10:53 am

Itching to design his own garments, Worth approached management with a novel idea: Create a new department within the company dedicated to designing and producing dresses and allow Worth to be the designer.. Warming up with this back extension is to activate the back muscles, and prevent loads from being bared by the spine.If everyone wants to be cynical and whine that they can add 3 minutes to their workout "because everyone says some simple thing is so important and only takes a couple minutes," well that is their problem.As you mentioned, he fully explains the reasoning in the video.

Just like a piece of equipment. This month it actually been fairly solid (especially on the sports channels side). Windscribe has free limited bandwidth, the more customers they get on free the more they are likely to convert to paying customers at some point is their model.

The first half is where they can dictate the tempo and attempt to sustain some longer drives on offense. There are some common themes followed by most people that need to be avoided. Really you should never give up, and the only situation where it an "asshole" thing is if you actively choosing a downed target over a fighting one..

That's why the Pro has a thicker cable than the OG. [That venue] has a small stage, one resembling a jewel box. Moreover, Poe is astutely concerned with the overall technique of a poem, so much so that he spent a good majority of his professional life re writing and criticizing the works of others.

1 point submitted 2 days agoI not saying there isn anything to be excited about, in fact if you a SF homer you should cheap jerseys china be excited, he looked very good!But being excited about him and anointing him a locked in top 10 or top 5 qb are two completely different things.

Likewise for the ECFs.. Lets look at a real world example. In a typical flight scenario you'll know you'll be an autonomous nature sitting back and seeing the docking system. Steve Atwater Jersey
"Fidgeting helps children with ADHD concentrate and complete complex mental tasks.

I drive on the cheap football jerseys shoulder and creep forward, there cars honking at me and people are giving me the cheapjerseys finger left and left. I think it would be a band aid.. I pretty much Micah Hyde Jersey
had ocd with wholesale nfl jerseys my cards, they all neat and taken care of. I only found out after another female employee confronted me about it in the office, quite angrily in fact..

"No one seemed to be taking it seriously at first. Organized today firearms first and then Hillary because that's another system because a cheap nfl jerseys lot of times by the time you go to court it takes so long to go to court. But he stands for actual thought and has had many good thoughts on humans and culture.

I told the whole truth.TheSwoleMage 1 points submitted 2 years ago"So stop trying to garner attention because you are butthurt that a stranger over the internet insulted you and get over it."Exactly what this post is about Baskin. So their fans are still annoying as fuck and they will be even moreso if they won.

Getting on BoardKainalu Canubida, known as Kai by family and friends, embodies the meaning of his given name: waves of the ocean. Divorce, moving house, changing jobs and so on. Inside are 7 leveled zombies that you have to kill before Erthor will follow you out of the cave and back to Skingrad.

I protected that with the saran wrap and secured with a rubber band. First off, the https://www.nyjetsfanonline.com/wayne-chrebet-jersey-c_63.html
process whereby natural selection "typically involves killing off unfit organisms" is a narrow view of the process. Anyway, she was right. A: Your best bet is timing your meals and snacks around your activity so you're not just adding more food into your day.

She was unconcerned, and told me that my lies wouldn help Julian Stanford Jersey
me get out any faster. ATV: Quad Power Racing features 12 outdoor tracks with mountain, cheap jerseys china snow and desert terrain. I, along with the majority of the fan base agree that if there's proof either coach covered something up or intimidated witnesses then yes, they need to go.

There might not be a basketball coach in the country who takes his shirt off in public as frequently and with as much relish as Nevada's http://www.nyjetsfanstore.com/dexter-mcdougle-jersey-c_26.html
Eric Musselman.Two years ago, as you surely remember if you work for the College Basketball Invitational, Musselman celebrated a CBI title clinching overtime win over Morehead State with his midriff fully exposed."The first year I was at Nevada, we won a CBI championship and, as I was taking my dress shirt off to put on the championship T shirt, the guys grabbed me and picked me up," Musselman explained to Dan Patrick on Monday.
97WzugSKd3

20-24-20-24-92727 cheapjerseys

Notapor 97WzugSKd3 » Jue May 03, 2018 11:12 am

That because he just too damned popular. I remember the year I graduated high school a newer, younger YW leader gave a lesson on modesty. Think Pied Piper level. You seem to keep glossing over the fact that your daughter broke the law at school. I been playing fps since quakeworld and what struck me was how it made it feel more real and punishing.

With youth empowerment, the future prosperity of nations is secured because these are the people that are, and will take care of many http://www.nyjetsfanstore.com/brandon-wilds-jersey-c_10.html
offices and functions in the country. If they don call a foul on you, then don call it on them when they do the same thing).

Once https://www.cincinnatibengalsonline.com/98-brandon-thompson-jersey-c_2.html
considered toys, these inexpensive rifles have reached new levels of sophistication. Passing the parts of the budget that hit the news could (would) jeopardize the really important decisions about the priorities this country can and will fund..

I used to force myself to re read a single line or page over and over until I could grasp it before proceeding to the next one, which in hindsight is just useless and time consuming. Sigh. But while that process is occurring and it can take weeks cheap nfl jerseys you may have to put a halt to sports or exercise routines.

And that's exactly what happened in January, when we won because Gabe conceded to an overview in 2nd cross and then dropped Tommy's responses in final focus. These quads can also race, but are beter on the trails. It does all notification parsing and some rooted actions (ex.

Now Nvidia comes along and says to those companies, "You can use those brands for AMD cards anymore, because we said so." Now they have to spend more years and more millions building up an equivalent brand for AMD cards if they want those cards to sell..

After a few months of this weekly stuff, I finally lost it on him. They said that most of what the previous posters said is true, contacting legal will usually get something done, but only if you also have a record of calling and informing them about the safety hazard (tripping in your case) through the normal customer service route.

Right now, it's personal. It okay if people say no. In Jonas' society when pain, sorrow and pleasure were abolished, every wholesale nfb jerseys citizen was wiped clean of his/her memories https://www.denverbroncosonline.com/hunter-sharp-jersey-c_92.html
and now one person is cheap nhl jerseys responsible for keeping these memories, the Receiver. Finding something else to do besides drinking..

The Rams are trying https://www.clevelandbrownsonline.com/jc-tretter-jersey-c_45.html
to do the same thing, cheap jerseys supply piling up talent with the extra cheap nhl jerseys cap room their starting QB (and all world defensive tackle) on a cheap rookie deal is creating for them. One time cheap baskball jerseys I got kicked out of a game because I got pushed in the back on a layup and slammed full speed into that support.

Curt Schilling always had fantastic control. All Eyez on Me was a classic displaying Pac's raw lyricism mixed in with songs displaying the jubilation of his freedom from jail. Shadow people are quite often seen at Graceland both by employees and people on the Graceland tour.

Instead, Adams went into business and became one of the firebrands of the American Revolution. Just let. 7 points submitted 1 year agoI disagree. Catfish RecipesWhat kind of catfish recipes have I tried? As I mentioned, I'm most familiar with fried catfish, but I've made other types of fish recipes with the kitties, too.

Kind of. However in around 5 10% of the cases, surgery is employed. Eles Wil Myers Jersey
no usam seguros privados porque um gasto desnecessrio! E como j no trabalham, seguros privados fazem. Do you get to use your Career Mode Fighter in any other part of the game? Not sure if I don see him because he not retired yet.

Mother cares for her spider eggs, guarding against threats, for as long as she can. Nader tempted the fund raiser, Mr. Adopt a unisex approach whenever practical. Wealth management executive claiming to work for a London based firm called Rueben Capital Partners.

It strange that the one in alien had no problem getting into his suit.. It mean if my laptop gets searched at customs, I have to throw it out and buy a new one. Listen chief I going to give you the secret to Millennium Hall. I paid for repairs, and he got his revenge.
97WzugSKd3

18-29-18-29-20232 cheap football jerseys

Notapor 97WzugSKd3 » Jue May 03, 2018 11:22 am

I say don let it anger you because it a choice to let it anger you. Here on earth we always see the same side of the moon. Our vision is to have our seniors participate in a meaningful Internship in their senior year to make it worth their while. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

Look, obviously this is something that is close to you. Olson said he does not believe such cheap mlb jerseys a narrow ruling is likely.. "Discover a minion and give it +1/+1" is almost always equivalent to "Draw an OP card". This does not mean that a child will always have the same eye color as one or both parents.

I go in a run and the children in the villages along the road would scream white man at me so I chase them. It hugely inconsistent is the issue. Kadyrov is a former fighter, assassinates his enemies with impunity (especially journalists) and is besties with Putin.

As long as you communicate with your husband then it should be fine. If he would pay and what all and it looked up and having. The thing is, I don remember hitting the fence or falling or anything. The amount that will reach the United Stateswill be too little to cause health problems..

I a physical therapist. As an additional bonus, it forces you to overcome fear at a very basic level. Anyway, you can go ahead and try it. If anything, this just confirms why it is our duty to aim for a better world while we alive, and to approach that aim with a scientific mindset..

Now of course there are many times where cheap football jerseys you need to take out loans for different cheap china jerseys situations right? Well this https://www.buffalobillsonline.com/vladimir-ducasse-jersey-c_54.html
plan has 0% interest on withdrawal. I'm not sure this is going to work for me. Wikipedia is a https://www.denverbroncosonline.com/jordan-norwood-jersey-c_113.html
great starting point, but it is not perfect and I neither speculate about it nor edit it.

It can also make it tough to learn about the differences between democracies and republics in school cheap jerseys since the terms are so closely tied to the parties.. If there is no DEA on Trayvon the possiblty that the assualt didnt take place. But if you in a pug or healing assignments aren set up beforehand these are best times to use barrier for each fight:Gruul Barrier on top of a group when that group is about to take an inferno slice but they are too low on health to survive.Oregorger I typically hold on to this, in case the tank runs out of CD for Acid Torrent and your Pain Suppression is on CD.

Symptoms are brilliantly intelligent and waking. We have plenty of anecdotal evidence for the value of the humanities. Future Plans/Readjustment: If a small (yep, small) readjustment now can set you up for a better future, then you are absolutely going to be doing it.

Our young people should be curious about the places in their own country and in the world at large. Naturalmente, o 2018 E400 Sedan continua a tradio do brilho E Class. When proven guilty in court he be transferred from jail to prison. For example, in Mario Kart, paste his face over every character.

In a basement or under the stairs I would have to have an emergency https://www.buffalobillsonline.com/bt-sanders-jersey-c_99.html
trap door exit installed so I would have an emergency way out in case the door was blocked so I couldn't get it open. Couldn't agree more, sadly the state of mental health care here (/health care in general) is a shambles.

If https://www.denverbroncosonline.com/steve-atwater-jersey-c_21.html
Lesner times his shot hes going to get him down and then hes going to smother him.. Bitcoin has lost its use due to artificial constraints placed on capacity, and it cheapjerseys therefore worth a lot less than the market is pricing it at currently.. The camera control let you move around your ship https://www.cincinnatibengalsonline.com/58-carl-lawson-jersey-c_9.html
but you can control it and the ship control give cheap football jerseys you the commands of your vehicule while the camera is attached to it.

The two will headline the main event. As of this writing there may not be many people exclusively outfitting their homes with authentic technology and architecture of the 1980s, however there has been a great demand for tribute bands who are a least loving life living the 1980s on stage.
97WzugSKd3

21-2-21-2-116067 cheap jerseys supply

Notapor 97WzugSKd3 » Jue May 03, 2018 11:28 am

State defensive end Bradley Chubb to pair him with Myles Garrett as bookend pass rushers. Martha Stewart (Aug. Daughter of a King by Rachel Ann Nunes . The athlete/executives in Business Lessons from the Edge do exactly that. The usual butts of his jokes range from scientists, cows, dinosaurs, dogs, chickens, deer, devils, to, well, regular people.

He wants everyone on the court to be able to guard and probably even play any position. Fold used to literally mean the line caused by where a printed newspaper was folded over. On Wednesday morning, 15 police officers raided his home, terrorising his family (including his very young siblings they scooped one of his younger brothers up as he was walking home from school, arresting him on the street) and seizing all the family electronics, including the phone and computer his father depends on for his livelihood.

Bill Gates was a teenager when he went to Harvard basically to use the computers and decided he could do better and change the world on his own. I could have an entire street blocked off, doing work on a sanitation system and in a crunch to be done before everyone gets home after 4, get the job done and gone.

Mr Timson says: "It gives us a lens to look into how ambitious and realistic the proposed target range for Tokyo might be. This works best if you get someone who is well known in town to do this cheap football jerseys job or share it among your group with people who are regular customers doing the asking.

Royalty Free does Not Mean Free. Everything else I need is at my fingertips, so very rarely Matt Forte Jersey
would I take the time to get a laptop up and running.. Then there is the fellowship part of the meeting, where the members cheap nhl jerseys
simply enjoy each other's company and chat.

But while provocative, there's been no substantiation of the documents. Climate change, thus, though related to global warming, isn't identical with the term. I also discovered that in the first few days, I could not open my mouth easily to talk, laughing was an effort to say the least :( My jaw hurt in the middle of the cheap jerseys wholesale night when I slept with my head against the pillow on the side where the tooth was extracted.

Here is your how to on the page boy and how to do a faux page boy without having to cut your hair:. Case in point, is the Minnesota seys china|cheap nhl jerseys|cheap mlb jerseys|cheap football jerseys|cheap nba jerseys|cheap ncaa jerseys|wholesale jerseys|wholesale china jerseys|wholesale jerseys china|cheapjerseys|cheap jerseys wholesale|cheap authentic jerseys}[/url]
Timberwolves. Rogers developed a passionate belief in the potential of all individuals to flourish in conditions that are both supportive and respectful.

Dance instructors teach dance steps, movements, and choreograph dance routines. Second, because despite having all this information at our fingertips, we believe we already know all the answers. As for 4 and 5 it is so difficult because it depends on my mood.

It depends solely on the batteries to power the electric motor drive.. Matteo held cheap jerseys supply up his scarf as the first notes to You'll Never Walk Alone hit the speakers. All good now and I learned a lesson early on. Ideally, you'll want to provide at least 12 Brandin Bryant Jersey
hours of strong light daily while the young plants grow..

Just in this build that we played, vehicles and base building and modding aren ready, and zombies were disabled. I've pointed out to a few of my friends without hearing loss that one of these might be a good idea for them, too. The tremors from cheap jerseys china the quake were felt more than 1,100 km wholesale nfb jerseys away in all directions.

There is no incentive for them to do anything "charitable" just for the consumers if there has been no noticeable decrease in revenues from their past business model. And I had to help her. You 31, so you should have at least 1X your salary saved up for retirement. cheap nhl jerseys

As a young adult, Maija originally planned to be a math major at the University of California at Davis. An even better solution would be to require unanimous agreement in congress to allow the president to launch. If they're looking into Max Valles Jersey
getting their child into youth sports we recommend looking for leagues that have background checks for all coaching staffs, having a code of conduct with specific guidelines and also having a great reporting mechanism as well in case something does happen that there's a way to report it but parents need to take it on themselves and go to practices and need to go to games and need to ask their children, talk to their kids about what type of relationships they're having with their coaches.
97WzugSKd3

Volver a Música