Motorrad Kamaraden

Foro Amigos de las BMW serie K.

Musica hasta 1960 (2ª)

Apartado dedicado a música.

Moderadores: harrisein, Gallino

Musica hasta 1960 (2ª)

Notapor harrisein » Sab Feb 23, 2013 8:24 pm

Y sigo :mrgreen:

Ahora os muestro a........Richard Wayne Penniman mas conocido como Little Richard :D y quien es este?? (aun vive) :shock:

Nació el 5 de diciembre de 1932 en Macon (Georgia).
En 1954 empezó a grabar su famoso tema Tutti Frutti :D

Copio y pego una información interesante sobre esta famosa canción;
"Tutti Frutti", una canción obscena y llena de lascivia que había estado cantando en sus actuaciones. Se cambió la letra "Tutti Frutti, good, booty / If it don't fit, don't force it / You can grease it, make it easy" ("Tutti Frutti, buen culito / Si no entra, no lo fuerces / puedes engrasarlo, para facilitarlo")........ (además, "Tutti-frutti" en argot significaba "gay"). :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .Ta claro no? :mrgreen:

Luego vinieron un montón de éxitos que seguro habéis oído alguna vez en vuestra vida :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Bueno y creo que esto es suficiente para que sepáis quien es otro rey del Rock And Roll :mrgreen:
harrisein

Re: Musica hasta 1960 (2ª)

Notapor Mikel » Jue Mar 07, 2013 4:44 pm

Y hoy que ha muerto Alvin Lee (Ten years after) ¿Quién abre un post de música de los 60 a 70?

Última edición por Mikel el Mié Mar 13, 2013 1:10 pm, editado 2 veces en total
Las cosas de montar no se dejan.
Mikel

Notapor harrisein » Vie Mar 08, 2013 5:20 am

Mikel escribió:Y hoy que ha muerto Alvin Lee (Ten years after) ¿Quién abre un post de música de los 60 a 70?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foopZvhQRZw

Tu mismo! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
harrisein

Notapor Mikel » Vie Mar 08, 2013 2:30 pm

Sí... sólo me falta el botón de "New topic", que no lo veo dentro del foro "MÚSICA"
Última edición por Mikel el Lun Mar 11, 2013 12:12 am, editado 1 vez en total
Las cosas de montar no se dejan.
Mikel

Notapor harrisein » Sab Mar 09, 2013 5:00 am

Ok.
harrisein

wholesale jerseys 0-20-0-20-239934 wholesale jerseys

Notapor 9or6UxhWRa » Lun Abr 30, 2018 7:24 pm

This may sound crazy but I have been having visions and dreams of a mysterious gentleman that is about 6'1" tall, long dark hair, pale skin, piercing blue eyes. There plenty of people who are more skilled and valuable than other employees, but are paid less, simply because they don negotiate their salary.

Scientists have been working hard and have discovered some pretty amazing things about cherries. She talks bad about every man to make herself look like the victim. I think they are. They replaced the mold grown by Fleming with a better one (Penicillin) that could be grown in large quantities for medical treatment.

Some researchers at a good college, I wanna say Stanford, were doing experiments with the crows and irritating them so the researchers started wearing masks. He was super friendly though. Frankly, I suspect that's the experience of most female reporters who've been in pro locker rooms.

Then I realized i was just an ignorant little fucktard who feelings were hurt because cats didn like me. Then Twin Falls Pharmacist Earl Dooley begin to become interested in all the people who were dying around Lyda. First, I scoured my library for Chinese penis recipes, of which there are many.

cheap nfl jerseys Instead of addressing it, they attempted to shift away from the historical element they brought up themselves.. The shield is created by a convection process caused by constantly moving iron. I can understand using something like that if you offering 24 hour support, but I phoned during "regular" business hours. cheap nfl jerseys

wholesale jerseys "I don't foresee any safety issues". "DID YOU SEE THE GAME WINNER IN GREEN BAY LAST NIGHT?!"Don falsely prescribe to be a fan of a team or player. I. The judge later praised Brown "for taking responsibility" by completing his probation requirements.The BET show delivered more than the current auto tuned hip hop hits, opening with the natural voices of Mary J. cheap ncaa jerseys

Drivers have zero awareness of them. So maybe they worry that Tracer would get shredded too much by Ana with these changes, idk but just trying to imagine the roadblocks.. I should have known you had a plan for me. Families headed on vacation to Mexico.

cheap nhl jerseys For the same reason, having the ability to get random rolls on armour also had to match your weapons, using a hand canon you really wanted hand canon reload speed arms and maybe the ammo on chest too. All three of them are fun in their own ways, and you honestly don have to choose between them due to gear sharing. cheap chian jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale These outfits would all be perfect for halloween, but they would also work for any number of parties.. Having a split ground plane is one of those thinks that sounds really cool and like it should perform miracles for crosstalk, but that are impractical for most real life designs often leading to degraded performance. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap jerseys wholesale This spirit guide could be someone that you knew quite personally such as a sister or grandparent, or this spirit guide could be an ancestor that you haven't known in this life. Same goes for getting to work. National Public Radio (NPR) provides phenomenal news and editorial stories on everything from current events to cooking series. cheap nba jerseys

wholesale nfb jerseys That's just what it looks like when a tall person dribbles the way Messi, Maradona, Pele, and R9 do. That being said, people can point at Cracker or Trixie or Katya and say that they only got to where they are because they white as much as they want, but out of all the edgy comedy queens, it not a contest to say that the most successful one is Bianca definitely not a white twink. wholesale nfb jerseys

The Rainbow Serpent The Dreamtime story of the Rainbow Serpent is an excellent example of a songline. Is it realistic to think that we can prevent the specific problem of a private school teacher being fired after being outed? It seems problematic enough to do this in the small business world because, unlike with those Fortune 500 companies, a blanket policy against gays probably has an indifferent effect on the business itself.

wholesale nfl jerseys And a thoughtful traveler can do that quite well. It seemed however that I was wrong and that there were some issues that needed to be addressed. But it beyond hard, it downright impossible, in my opinion.. It purely based on their truthful experience and other people verification of it through emulating their practise wholesale nfl jerseys.
9or6UxhWRa

cheap nba jerseys 0-19-0-19-239499 wholesale jerseys

Notapor gHzcXItj3a » Mar May 01, 2018 12:19 am

Prior to this record breaking flight in Miami (my fourth solo), I had only 20 minutes to my credit in the air, alone, and I had never performed any stunts. That way if I ever leave the house without thinking to grab my big gun, I still have my little gun.

cheap jerseys wholesale Colleges have become big businesses, where flunking out students would mean they lose money, thus it is in the interest of colleges to keep students on board no matter how stupid they are. If you live within a few miles of the coastline or are going to be in the direct path of the eye when it lands you are at the greatest risk for flooding, especially if your house is below sea level.. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap chian jerseys To be fair aKm is not a genji player to begin with. You will want to place all your ingredients but your rice in a large stock pot with enough water to cover and bring almost to a boil and reduce heat to medium. All right. Where X is closer to 2000 than your entire province or population. cheap chian jerseys

Yeah, sure. Creating a refreshed finish yourself is also very satisfying, and you can make your updated furniture to suit your personal taste and to fit in perfectly with your existing home dcor and color scheme.. A woman, at that stage in life, was supposed to dress more subdued and less sexy..

cheap football jerseys The vessels of God are being fed false doctrines (wine) and in their drunkenness their souls are being taken captive by Spiritual Babylon.. So next time you are looking for a blond, do yourself a favor and find one you can actually strike up a conversation with.. cheap nba jerseys

So, what itbasically does is it Auto stabilizes thehelicopter. My main source of advice has been the Internet. Individuals that are participating in the game, break down player stats, injury reports and opposing predictions when creating rosters.. Anyone know of any examples around the world where "free healthcare" has started to unravel like this?.

cheap mlb jerseys He could shoot people with the antitank missile or behead them with the forearm laser. Taureans tend to eat a narrow range of "comfort foods" such as meat, cheese and beer, or chocolate anything but consume large portions of their favorites and tend to drink calories, favoring berry wines, fruity cocktails, coffee drinks with whipped cream, smoothies, and beer. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap jerseys supply Taran also laughed at Ika not being able to win a Jury vote but then basically said that Paul was robbed. Until then, stop trying to have your pie and eat it too. Canadians are happier than Haitians? Gee, who a thunk?. One of the best places to practice your skydiving experience is Mysore, India. cheap jerseys supply

cheap ncaa jerseys His district (the same one now represented by House Speaker John Boehner) had a small African American population. Beverages will be under the microscope as well. These kids often seek the attention and love they crave as a human being by engaging in risky and often sexual behaviors as teenagers; sometimes repeating the cycle when they themselves become parents. cheap nba jerseys

Who is the single best player in Major League Baseball?Before the 2015 season, Mike Trout was the single best player in Major League Baseball. Now they behind you. However, he is one of the most unpredictable Burnley players, he can be MoTM contender through the whole game and then make a stupid mistake that will lead to goal (NC game, for example).

cheap jerseys wholesale I would highly suggest you watch the documentary called the Red Pill.. Anyways, that evening we witnessed 3 "stars," in vertical formation, in the southern sky. Martial arts did not start in China; they were in the Middle East first. We don want a candidate who is but dishonest and inconsistent, who will constantly be backwards to bend to the whim of the people as public opinion changes, because there a latency there, and a lag, and it will make their government slow and inefficient, or worse unpredictable. cheap jerseys wholesale

In June, he going to be replaced by some dude who half his age, about my own age. A production system takes resource inputs and passes them through a transformation process that changes them into the desired outputs. Turns out sitting next to the wall was a girl from my school eating dinner with her family.
gHzcXItj3a

cheap nfl jerseys 0-19-0-19-239499 cheap nhl jerseys

Notapor gHzcXItj3a » Mar May 01, 2018 12:23 am

Thomas Taylor (1758 1835), English translator and Neoplatonist, interpreted the shows of the Lesser Mysteries were symbolic of what the soul goes through while subjected to the physical body experience and the miseries therein. You also need to be able to separate gunfire if it is coming from multiple directions, and these modern headsets are insanely good at that.

Why Use C?In today's world of computer programming, there are many high level languages to choose from, such as Pascal, BASIC, and Java. I paid it off with a few months to go!. She's even sexier. Where as a good RB after the 1st round is the norm.Lets make some assumptions, first, good assumption that QB or RB will be good players taken at 2.

cheap baskball jerseys Jag sg det som att sparka uppt, d jag knappast annars hade ngon chans att rttfrdiga mitt stackars land fr streamen :D. However, due to the health of these two lads (I in awe at the size of them), they are changing the format to five 20 second rounds to prevent gassing out too quickly. cheap baskball jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale In a nutshell, averages don tell students anything meaningful so there no upside to releasing them other than placating people who feel entitled to seeing them. Almost wasn't even human. Relax; go to your classes and concentrate the best you can. When the other person says something to you turn and look immediately to your left and say "I don't think she was talking to you." If you get questioned just shrug and act like you didn't hear the question and take your turn in the conversation. cheap jerseys wholesale

At one side, the German Army was emerging as an immediate threat and had invaded Belgium, Luxembourg, and even France; and at the other side, Churchill had a challenge to stabilize the situation in Britain. If the Games had come to the UK in 2008 it would have been slightly too early, the technology and audience behaviour wasn't quite ready back then.

cheap jerseys china She made herself go back home to get them. I had black tea and green tea at an area 70 house in Korea several times. It literally the same allergy.. Miles with the USA women's gymnastics teams Michael Phelps can live that you. And maybe she wants to have sex in the bed of your truck at a public camping site. cheap jerseys china

Abraham death in the comics was shocking because it literally came out of nowhere, but Denise suddenly started getting lines so obviously she was about to die. 4 points submitted 1 day agoThere no sense in getting torn up over things you can control.

African ScorpionsThere are many different species of scorpion in Africa, but South Africa has one of the largest in the world reaching a monster size of 21 centimeters. Paul feels a little more like the east coast.. The theory behind anti lock brakes is simple.

cheap football jerseys Dat is verdomd lastig aangezien andere verklaringen die niet op ras, geslacht of seksualiteit leunen doorgaans ook legitiem zijn.. He was GN4 on his main acc and got global on his smurf he used them on in like 1 week.This acc is still alive, not banned, etc, even though it most likely was in overwatch.So it possible to cheat in a way that even overwatch viewer wouldn spot that you actually cheat. cheap mlb jerseys

wholesale jerseys Maybe not crazy long.The first person really likes the train theme. The vegetation around is unique, some as old as 1000 years. I still find, however, that my upper traps are still rather tense. It is told by former guards at Alcatraz Prison that Al Capone claimed that the ghost of James Clark would talk to him all night every night and punch him though guards said there were no marks on Al Capone. wholesale jerseys

cheap jerseys china Such middle children develop an extremely low self concept as a result of being totally unnoticed, even ignored by their families. They just happened to be touchdowns against 2nd and 3rd stringers. They horrible for sewer systems, the 1 reason for clogs and pipe problems. cheap nba jerseys

cheap authentic jerseys It isn the same hardline attitude that a lot of other countries have. I currently live in Afghanistan where child brides are traded like cattle. This style is definitely younger though. Also, to everyone saying, "oh, but Marin Co. I don't yet know how to upload a video cheap jerseys wholesale.
gHzcXItj3a

cheap jerseys wholesale 0-19-0-19-239499 cheap nba jerseys

Notapor gHzcXItj3a » Mar May 01, 2018 12:24 am

Got it. Finally, this one is hard, put your phone down. Thus, if you have brown spots on your skin you can safely choose a treatment based on Vitamin C. In nuDoom, it isn like that. The bigger the fluff and the less waste, the bigger the income. Mazda 6 is a nice car, but if you a Ford Mustang fan, you want a car that looks, feels, and drives like a Ford Mustang.

cheap authentic jerseys No use hammering a nail with a screwdriver.. That is the thing that you can as a youth. As I said above, get your investment back when it is high and have fun watching the rest roller coaster.. I used Starbucks to meet people for business related meetings, but I always bought a drink, so I haven experienced it myself. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap nba jerseys So if Jknaps is underperforming like in the match against NRG, G2 won't do very well. As Brexit nears, the UK should be celebrating those industries and activities where it remains a world leader. The inevitable materializesWasn't long after you and Bobbie were hitched, both of you began touring and why not? As celebrities, that kinda goes with the territory. wholesale jerseys china

For risks such as this a qualitative analysis may be all that is necessary for the risk management plan. Don't want to have the infection. U zemljama sa slabom prometnom industrijom, ljudi ipak uspijevaju postii otprilike istu brojku, samo pjeaenjem, a za promet izdvajaju samo 3 8% svog vremenskog budeta, za razliku od amerikih 28% (America Future Building, 2009.).

wholesale jerseys The most important factor in any kind of military engagement lies in air/space superiority. Put a tiny drop of the 10K pre mix acid solution onto the topmost portion of the test streak. Hopefully you can all get together after church and discuss what happened, but either way, you need to remove the child before you feel the need to strike them. cheap nba jerseys

wholesale china jerseys Comenta al final que esta paciente tenia que haber tenido un mejor control prenatal, tirndome la pedrada, para detectarle a tiempo las piedras en la vesicula.. This is not acceptable. No one had professional fund raising experience. One retail CEO even compared the state of retail today to the housing bubble back in the mid 2000s. cheapjerseys

cheap jerseys supply If you want to nerf her hard give cage a channel time and remove the warden ready time instead. Now, with Cravens's reinstatement process underway, the focus turns to whether the Redskins' coaches and front office want him back, and how the locker room would react to a reunion.. cheap jerseys supply

Is it much different now?. Everything is designed for right handed people. Before his first year in minor league ball was over, he'd advanced all the way to triple A. This is something a new player simply does not know, and even if you tell him that he might not understand the implications of the difference in value.

Not only site, but also the platform. It was one of my first FF games back on my PS2, but they somehow took a smaller map than 15 and made it seem SO. Of course it doesn change the fact the Syrian Govt has been killing their people the entire time between chemical attacks but now we must get involved..

"After all the many excellent rule changes in the last few years, we don't expect any future rule changes to change the game drastically. Even the signing of Eddie Lacy was in some respects, a move to find another RB who can handle a DL hit and keep forward progress like Lynch.

So what you have to consider is how the bandwidth and disk storage costs scale, how much processing power you need to process the blockchain into a usable format, and how you deal with that if it outstrips the capacity of a single host.. When I was a kid we didn have a lot of money, so we often shopped at thrift stores.

cheap jerseys wholesale Is it OK to fantasize about someone else when I'm with my partner?Any couples therapist would say that fantasies are normal, but they can become problematic if they are the only way a person can achieve intimacy with his or her spouse or, of course, if they lead to actual infidelity. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap baskball jerseys 5 points submitted 4 hours agoIdk why people asssume we are tanking. Federal Parent PLUS loans, which come with an even higher interest rate, are also eligible for refinancing.. That's because we're each on our own path and we all have very different starting points cheap baskball jerseys.
gHzcXItj3a

cheap authentic jerseys 0-19-0-19-239499 cheap authentic jer

Notapor gHzcXItj3a » Mar May 01, 2018 12:29 am

It is one of the best smartphone displays ever. After my story broke 16 months ago, and all these women started reaching out to me, I realized how pervasive the problem was. While I say this, I don think /u/fairly_bookish statements really hold that much ground, and I personally believe it to be more of the fact that it was a sixth grader, rather than the gender having any say.

Something Vince had zero desire of.. Professional athletes don care about half the stuff fans think they do. We pollute the air, the water, nature itself. And thanks for the awesome comment at the end, but man. Paddock would slaughter 58 people at that Las Vegas music festival.

5 points submitted 1 year agoGo ahead, be as honest as you want! The Twitter poll option is kind of tough, because we have to sort of, dumb it down and can elaborate too much.I think you right in that there always great racing on the track, you just have to find it.

wholesale nfb jerseys The IOC study, for example, did not toss out dopers an indeterminate but potentially sizable portion of their sample that could weigh it further on the side of high testosterone. I, as a woodworker, have seen no decrease in profits because I offer wholesome tutorial videos and don talk about DICKS or throw up Nazi flags on my wall. wholesale nfb jerseys

cheap football jerseys As with earlier versions, especially troublesome were common short words. I love everything blue.. It is our pleasure to do so. People also say that these types of spirit guides can appear in the form of someone you might know or have known before. Discussion on the relative pros and cons for supplementation are accepted and encouraged. cheap football jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale 6. As far as me getting a $300 pack, I had one for a while. The qualities prized by the media succinctness, confidence, showmanship may not be compatible with the qualities conducive to sound scientific judgment. Who would have thought that he is twenty eight years old now? In Blood, he must be in his thirties while people around him think that he is in his twenties. cheap jerseys wholesale

In these cases, the only answer is seeking psychiatric help.. Rent your snowshoes from the visitors' center (free, but donations are encouraged) and loop the 6.5 mile trail, studded with frozen mini lakes and countless five foot tall boulders.. Basically, there will be no stations beyond RF channel 36.

cheapjerseys It in my power to make this other human being not suffer alone for the next 5 10 minutes, and I just supposed to be like "no, fuck this person"?Fast forward a couple of years and we get posts like OP, describing why the community is going down the shitter. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap football jerseys 1 point submitted 2 days agoI have a smallish collection (under 120 records) so I currently have two record crates. The top half was impaled on that tree branch, which is why he couldn kill will. Only a remarkable 3 2 victory over Wimbledon on the last day of the season saved Everton's place in the top flight. cheap football jerseys

cheap authentic jerseys The former England head coach made it quite clear he felt Ferguson was leaving the game far too early.. Taking certain supplements during the recovery period may also prove beneficial. Everywhere. Man City just got knocked out of the Champions League by Liverpool and they should bounce back hard to make their fans forget such disappointment. wholesale jerseys china

cheap baskball jerseys I just know after too many friends hanging out near bridges with ropes and bathtubs with knives that suicide isn the answer. Technically the AMX has better camo values, but not by much. It's heart wrenching. The mahogany body is well known to produce a big mid range tonality. cheap baskball jerseys

Perhaps to a degree this is true, but to a greater degree I have now accepted that for the most part they were abusive, bullying jerks, and at this point of my life I have completely purged them from the place in my heart I reserve for those truly worthy of my affection..

This was a social revolution led by middle class students but propelled by "the wretched of the Earth" in places such as Cuba, Vietnam, Belfast, Selma and Oakland. Whistles work with these parts, you blow one part and the sound gets out from the other part.
gHzcXItj3a

Volver a Música