Motorrad Kamaraden

Foro Amigos de las BMW serie K.

Música actual.

Apartado dedicado a música.

Moderadores: harrisein, Gallino

Re: Música actual.

Notapor harrisein » Sab May 04, 2013 9:50 am

Pero si parecen madikitas! :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: ;)
harrisein

Notapor pepelu.rt » Dom Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm

Andreea Balan feat. Mike Diamondz - Things U Do 2 Me (Extended Version) ...

pepelu.rt

Notapor harrisein » Mar Oct 22, 2013 8:36 pm

Solo decir que Sir Paul Mccartney ha sacado un nuevo disco titulado "NEW" y que está que tekagas :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hay que ver lo que es capaz de hacer un tío con 71 años y que ya es historia por si solo :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
harrisein

Notapor harrisein » Jue Oct 31, 2013 6:38 pm

Aquí tenéis.....daros cuenta que al pincharlo no se porque motivo ya sale empezado así que tenéis que ponerlo a empezar y también que va un pelin acelerado (tened en cuenta que yo tengo el ORIGINAL!)y va un pelin mas lento :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
harrisein

Notapor Mikel » Sab Feb 22, 2014 2:07 am

Porque no todo va a ser chuntachunta... http://img.izismile.com/img/img7/201402 ... cellos.mp4

aunque yo prefería a Mr. Scott
Las cosas de montar no se dejan.
Mikel

Notapor Gallino » Lun Feb 24, 2014 8:27 am

A mi me pasa con esta

que prefiero la original del señor W. A. Mozart :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ;)
Imagen

El Gallino siempre vuelve
Gallino

Notapor LTEsteban » Lun Feb 24, 2014 8:50 pm

Estos jóvenes
Imagen
LTEsteban
Site Admin

cheap jerseys wholesale 0-22-0-22-241148 cheap nfl jerseys

Notapor 9or6UxhWRa » Lun Abr 30, 2018 1:38 pm

Next is a bit more complex, but not too hard if you just visualize. If I continue in the conversation for at least another minute, I'll address them by their name again. Our intention was to really question our current situation and decision making and hopefully improve that in the future.".

cheap jerseys supply It's definitely worth seeing.Cochise22I want fitty cent dranks. Hey Bill! :) :) I finally got to publishing some boring article on helping your kid learn how to read tonight. Jumping on a grenade to save someone is a sacrifice, flying your out of fuel jet into an enemy canon is a sacrifice. cheap jerseys supply

You fly through mana and spamming DE does suck.. HIS DRIVING ETTIQUE IS INSANE! I BEEN FOLLOWING HIM FOR HOURS NOW AND NEVER SEEN ANYTHING ANYTHING LIKE IT IN ALL MY YEARS! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU FIND THIS GUY??? HE STEPS WHILE REVERSING! FLASHES TO PASS! LET PEOPLE MERGE! HE EVEN KNOWS THE GODDAMN DOUBLE TURN LANE PROTOCOL!!!.

wholesale nfl jerseys Other common quirks recorded have been changes in attitude, temperament, vocabulary, patience levels, philosophies, and tastes in food and music. Moving from place to place stresses your pets; think about how stressful an evacuation would be. The 3D rendered aesthetic doesn really seem to fit with what I was reading in the title of this post. wholesale nfl jerseys

wholesale jerseys Drumsticks en Croute; Deep Dip Pepperoni Pizza; Raspa Lemo Limeade.. She was an activist and has received positive attention for her works and efforts to help her people. Once it switched to our momentum he took all the credit. Especially if you pick terrorblade. wholesale jerseys china

Pretty fucking sweet tbh. Sledge claims that this initial in would give them deadly accuracy against Japanese infiltration attacks, sneak attacks, and of course which Eugene saw little of in his campaigns, Peleliu and Okinawa being 2 of the 3 major battles where the Japanese dug in like ticks, the other being Iwo Jima.

Sorry for the rant, I just can appreciate Ela plays. How do you guys know that your green anole is happy? Just that it turns green doesn't mean it's always happy. It would seriously make observing much, much, much easier.I also think that we should be pushing towards dedicated observers, because having someone who really understands the game and understands who should be followed, backed by a ton of experience observing, would make a world of difference.

cheap authentic jerseys One time, back when I worked for Toys R Us, there was a big snow storm. Look at this very issue: whether or not Mueller has gone after Deutsche Bank records is quite meaningful. The mame emulator I have works flawlessly. They were also recess about 1/8" and covered with a piece of dowel rod which was glued in place with Titebond III. cheap football jerseys

cheap chian jerseys Looking at racism and prejudice as a condition is helpful because it implies that it can be avoided and also alleviated.. 12 points submitted 8 days agoFPL doesn always translate that well. (Of course, there are ways to do better than this. 1 point submitted 12 days agoSo when I play with my friends, my tactics change entirely. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys She has since quit her job and filed suit against the university.Wainstein said Nyang'oro's cooperation has been very valuable."He has answered all of our questions regarding the academic and athletic dimensions of the irregular courses offered in the department of African and Afro American Studies, and he has provided important insights and information we would otherwise not have received," Wainstein said.Wainstein said last week that his team has so far collected 1.5 million e mails and documents, talked to 30 people in the athletic academic areas of UNC and is looking at athlete transcripts going back to the 1980s.. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap football jerseys I tried to do it and it would be a disaster. Following that demonstration, Jones said his organization had "wanted to make a statement about unity" and "a statement about equality.". Although the daffodil is mainly worn by women, men can also sport the tattoo. cheap football jerseys

She starred in "Girls trip." Became the first black female host to host "Snl" and a new book called "The last black unicorn." Please welcome Tiffany haddish. But even their 2 Elite 8 teams played like shit in the early rounds of the tournament. I did wonder about that.
9or6UxhWRa

wholesale jerseys 0-17-0-17-237958 cheap authentic jerseys

Notapor 9or6UxhWRa » Mar May 01, 2018 8:58 am

You will very likely be hiking in the dark at some point, especially with the length of your trip. Your ISP cannot see what you do online. See you pricks later, looks like I just got a free trip to the Bahamas. The owner found out, wasn mad at the workers, wasn mad at the managers, he was furious at the benches and had them removed.

cheap jerseys supply Please wear appropriate safety gear when needed. He was done with Kanye at that point. I first learned this stitch from Carol Huber Cypher's Mastering Beadwork. I saw Nugent open for Kiss in 2000 and he had the whole arena chanting "Fuck Sarah Brady," the wife of James Brady who was shot in the head during the assassination attempt on Ronald Reagan. cheap jerseys supply

cheap nhl jerseys You can deposit cash, only checks (via phone app), payroll deposits, and general ACH and bank transfers in. I see that you are from Europe as well, as far as I know commissioning such a thing will cost you a lot, so you might want to do a bit research, learn about materials ec to make sure that you are paying for a high quality product made from good materials. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap baskball jerseys But if you want to get uppity for being reminded that Google is your source for all answers to simple questions, be my guest. We warranty for life. I started watching Haruhi years after it first came out and when I got to the 5th episode of EE I said, "fuck it", and skipped to the end of the arc. cheap baskball jerseys

Most artist use Photoshop for Painting style or semirealism, not 2D illustration.. And witnessed something special. I used an I2C based LCD. Lludd then had an enormous banquet prepared for all. Got a question for you: I'm a car guy, but a poor one, and thus I've never driven a Porsche.

I tried these out on a windy 27 run and a relatively calm 45 run and found them definitely warm enough on the high side and just barely enough on the low side. (CNN) For years, the woman on the left in the photograph below could not be friendly to her own husband in public.

So much focus on education is getting as many people to go to college as possible, especially low income students. You can also schedule your tracks to play at a certain time. If not it might be a misdelivery and you will want to call up your post office and speak with a supervisor about it.

cheapjerseys Sensory ActivitiesChoose a wide tub or bucket to use as a sensory bin. Jill lay in the battered state for hours before the Cahills called their family physician, most likely in hopes he would help cover up Jeff's criminal conduct. If you had just moved over, you would have clipped the bike or forced him to brake. cheap jerseys wholesale

The guild is the solution. Even if it doesn't, I still see his FG% improving with better shot selection, and having more than serviceable teammates around him. Like Silicon Valley, lots of folks have side hustles, but they not all technology related.

cheap nhl jerseys But yeah i guess youre right we should be ashamed :/.. Opportunities can be defined as the possibilities of available for exploitation by the business. I could barely walk home it hurt so bad. Write down your main breaking points. I wouldn worry about this sort of spying unless you were actively participating in activities that are likely to make you a target of intelligence agencies that are concerned with national security worthy of using extreme surveillance methods on. cheap football jerseys

wholesale jerseys china The result was phenomenal, and teens took the character of Peter Parker, and the teenage problems he had with girl troubles and his bully classmate Flash Thompson among other things.. There is a section of the neoconservative core that honestly believed we would be welcomed in the middle East as liberators. wholesale jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys A three ounce serving of lean sirloin has just 5 grams of fat and 160 calories.. However, the number of antiques being reproduced, and sold has never been greater than at the present time. However, Kubrick was so unsettled after viewing McKinney performance in Deliverance (1972) that he declined to meet with him, saying he was simply too frightened at the idea of being in McKinney presence cheap mlb jerseys.
9or6UxhWRa

cheap mlb jerseys 0-17-0-17-237958 cheap nba jerseys

Notapor 9or6UxhWRa » Mar May 01, 2018 8:59 am

I was scared to confide in anyone because the "friends" I had confided in were now making fun of me. For me to poop on!" usually spoken to negate a compliment that precedes it, such as "You're the best. As I said literally dozens of times at this point, I am working very hard to move to a teaching model that ditches both traditional graded homework AND textbooks.

cheap nba jerseys Building deep relationships among members has been seen as a major obstacle in virtual organizations due to the lack of proximity and or face to face contact between team members (Peters Manz). All in them, just cut together from the feed. Economically, they a similar tool, but opposite uses of it insurance levels out risk by essentially betting against yourself, gambling spawns extra risk. cheap nfl jerseys

For the record, some people simply can't spit up a hock that lies deep down in the throat, for physical or emotional reasons. For a movie I wanted to me and the strangest arms puffy. The story is simple about "The Bride" who seeks revenge to "Kill Bill" but the film is noted for its stylish direction and homage to Kung fu movies, samurai, Italian westerns, girls with guns, and revenge flicks..

cheap baskball jerseys However if price is no issue, then the choice is really simple. A better ratio of cardio capability to muscle demand would help too.. He has held positions as a regional sales supervisor for Cathay Pacific Airways and a sales executive for Air Botswana. cheap baskball jerseys

cheap authentic jerseys I also recognize that we purchase peoples data without their knowledge. There you go. "When we began our investigation into what occurred leading up to the 2016 elections, our ultimate goal was to make timely recommendations for Congress, the executive branch and for states to improve election security in advance of the 2018 election. cheap jerseys

The answer they are digging for is less exciting: My parents converted to Islam in the 1970s, when many young black American born New Yorkers found their way to the religion with a desire to reconnect their roots to something that felt more like home than Christianity.

I don't know what's worsehis hate or his sheer ignorance, but whatever it might be, he seems to be very proud of both. After a cold night, the water bowl may be covered in ice or even frozen solid. For five players, this season marks a chance for them to do just that, with each entering a pivotal moment in their career.

wholesale nfl jerseys He won't be a three down back but his explosiveness, combined with his receiving abilities, bodes well for Edmonds to make a roster after being a Day 3 selection.. 4 Duress + 2 Lost Legacy makes almost any black deck pull up to a higher than 50/50 on approach. wholesale nfl jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys Fortunately, as a king, Zar had already learned how to meet happiness or unhappiness with the same cheerful smile.". The test is game day and the scoreboard is the report card. The book ends with Micaiah prophesied Ahab would lose his life in the battle at Ramoth Gilead.. cheap mlb jerseys

Fry 4 ounces rice vermicelli until crisp, about 20 seconds; drain. When the battle began, the Army supposedly fired more ammunition in the opening three hours than both sides managed to in the four years of the Civil War. In the end it was another leverage sister little leaks twin Jocelyn who stepped up for the US when it mattered most lifting Americans to a 32 victory.

cheap chian jerseys It is higher in antioxidants than a green banana, but bad for diabetics because of the simple sugars which spike the blood sugar level. Not in love with it's limits. Never mind that ESPN's Robert Lee is Asian American, that the Civil War ended 152 years ago and Robert E. cheap nfl jerseys

The symptoms are due to the metabolites created during the breakdown of alcohol. The OS is telling you "hey guys, I know I supposed to have CPU X installed but I am clearly running on CPU Y right now, what the fuck.". Reporter: Police say Amy listed Kevin as her emergency contact at school, referring to him as her stepfather.

wholesale football jerseys As a result, these medical experts intentionally set the standards for diagnosing diabetes artificially high, so that most patients will not get diagnosed until their blood sugar reaches a level where they are in serious danger of going blind.. And now I know if I fail to focus on her, she might not learn how to read emotions and interact with others wholesale football jerseys.
9or6UxhWRa

AnteriorSiguiente

Volver a Música