Motorrad Kamaraden

Foro Amigos de las BMW serie K.

Problemas con electroventilador...

Moderadores: harrisein, Gallino

Problemas con electroventilador...

Notapor mahergon1 » Sab Oct 11, 2014 12:26 pm

Hola a todos... aunque nunca he tenido problemas de temperatura con la moto, creo sobre todo debido al triste verano que hemos tenido en Galicia este año, mosqueado al nunca haberlo oído, he comprobado que mi electro no funciona.

Si puenteo el relé, enciende tanto el electro como la luz del cuadro, por ahí todo bien...

Dado que me lié a cambiar carenado, aproveché a limpiar por dentro y fuera el radiador, tubos, cambiar liquido de refrigeración, y cambiar el sensor de temperatura, que le he puesto nuevo.

Tras montar de nuevo y dejar la moto 15 minutos a ralentí, sin oír el electro, apagué la moto y juraría que un poco de vapor salió por el tapón del sistema de refrigeración, que no estaba para echar cohetes, con lo que he comprado uno nuevo en BMW ayer...

Hoy he montado el nuevo tapón, moto al ralentí 15 minutos y ni vapor, ni luz del cuadro, ni electro, ni temperatura en el vaso de expansión... como el tema asusta un poco y no tengo referencias, he apagado de nuevo...

Mi consulta es... para los que os funciona "bien", tras dejar la moto al ralentí arrancando en frío, ¿cuanto tiempo os tarda en entrar el electro mas o menos? igual los 15 minutos que he esperado son pocos, pero ya digo no tengo referencias, y no tengo ganas de un calentón a lo tonto...

Tras esta prueba, si sigue sin encender el electro, solo me queda cambiar relé ¿o se os ocurre algo más?

Saludos.
mahergon1

Re: Problemas con electroventilador...

Notapor Rubem K » Dom Oct 12, 2014 3:35 pm

Hombre la mia antes de los diez minutos al ralenti ya salta el electroventilador. Tambien tube mis problemillas con el sistema de refrigeración, al final termostato en Celtamotor previo pago de cincuenta lereles y todo va bien. Suerte.
Rubem K

Notapor mahergon1 » Lun Oct 13, 2014 7:35 pm

Bueno, yo creo el termostato está bien, al menos he comprobado que mientras no calienta el motor el radiador esta frío, y de pronto empieza a circular agua por él, con lo que parece el termostato hace su trabajo y hasta 85º no abre...

Hoy he encargado en Celtamotor un nuevo relé, son 45€ pero es fácil de cambiar y espero sea este el problema (poco mas queda por probar)... he intentado localizar por ebay o milanuncios el relé, pero cuestan poco menos que en BMW, y son usados, con lo que no le doy mas vueltas.

Ya os contaré...

Saludos.
mahergon1

Notapor Mikel » Lun Oct 13, 2014 8:49 pm

Lo siento, llego tarde. ¿Has probado a puentear el relé? Uniendo los contactos que pasan por el interruptor del relé puedes confirmar o descartarlo.
Las cosas de montar no se dejan.
Mikel

Notapor Rubem K » Lun Oct 27, 2014 8:58 pm

Pues nos vamos a quedar con las ganas de saber si fue el rele o no, estos gallegos...
Rubem K

Notapor BERMAS » Mié Oct 29, 2014 7:29 pm

Rubem K, no hay uno bueno... ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BERMAS

cheap nfl jerseys 0-2-0-2-229048 cheap chian jerseys

Notapor hxr3Wawd9g » Lun Abr 30, 2018 3:43 pm

The huge success brought by the drama brought her and her co actor, Song Joong ki the Daesang award at the 2016 KBS Drama Awards.. Look at the invasion of Iraq, where both the British and American media lied to the public about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction..

We then rely on family, friends and outside sources to search for further information. If you patient enough to wait for it.Worth hunting before the shiny charm: Depends how far off the shiny charm is, but I say get it first. Mask match is one of the more underrated Apuesta matches in Aniversario history, proof that sometimes the best things come from the most unexpected places.

It's important that your Hermit Crab enclosure have two small shallow ( 1/2 to 1 inch deep ) bowls in the Hermit Crab enclosure at all times. A new study published in the journal Nature Scientific Reports suggests three different ways Neanderthal tar could have been manufactured.

They were prohibited from entering swimming areas and parks.. He made strides as a second year player who could take advantage against less athletic big men.Russ has his faults. You have a roster max of 70 players. Stuff like that is something I always wanted to do.

3) /u/snapshot52, known as Kyle, flaired in Native American Studies Colonialism, to talk about theory in a non western and subaltern points of view, and the difficulties and pleasures of this. The fastest way to increase your power is to craft a new item in your lowest power slot.

cheap jerseys wholesale Assuming your new residence is soundproof enough that planes don make your life a living hell, luton maybe isn that bad an idea, half an hour station station to London if they (as promised) start taking the oyster card there, the cost of travel goes down (it already the cheapest of places I can think of in that respect).. cheap football jerseys

He never met the man who wound up killing him. 2 points submitted 17 days agoIf you unsure, stock 2002 2003 wrx rims are always a great first upgrade option, plus you can paint them without too much remorse if that your thing. The apportion of blame given to Bevell for that is considerably out of touch though.

cheap jerseys Then in 1999 she says Weinstein said something to her across a table. Was eventually released and told to buy a bus ticket and report for deportation in two weeks. Galactus was not your archetypal bad guy he was evil and powerful on a cosmic scale, issue 48 features the first ever appearance of the herald of Galactus the Silver Surfer. cheap jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale Not what the conventional expect, but most likely the truth.. I have customer service issues with a ton of companies but Amazon has got the be one of the best for me. Ram memoryIf you have some extra cash buying memory will greatly increase the speed of your computer. wholesale china jerseys

cheap jerseys supply It is an interesting choice in the Gingerbread Cowboy to have two tricksters! Both the gingerbread man and the coyote compete for this role in the story.. Most higher quality motherboards, and all recent Macs, have a decent soundcard, but if its a cheap desktop computer you may be in for a poor experience.. cheap jerseys supply

Those picked up Victoria's Secret angels had better start polishing their halo it's almost time for them to take flight on the runway. Instead, Cousteau sported a bulky, shiny, complicated and incredibly cool looking PloProf diver's watch that he'd actually helped timepiece manufacturer Omega design.

wholesale nfb jerseys I see inside the speaker screen the blue light. It'll sound like that. Jazz is on hormone blockers isn't formula. BUT right now you want to hit DI to Rainbow at low tides. If there are lots of changes, a new key frame is needed for every major change. wholesale nfb jerseys

wholesale jerseys china The ammonia water goes to the grow bed/media. Animal liberation?If I lived closer to the coast I'd eat a lot more shellfish, and probably a lot more salt water fish. "The first person and the last person to finish a workout get the same amount of encouragement from coaches and peers," says Falamas. wholesale jerseys china

cheap jerseys china The impressions have only sustained themselves to this day via the grey wolves.. I am writing this during the holiday season knowing that depression, discontent, and substance abuse are rampant during this time of year. The biggest challenge facing in this phase is to find an effective method to detect control the process variation, which lead to the reduction in the process variation cheap jerseys china.
hxr3Wawd9g

cheapjerseys 0-2-0-2-229048 cheap jerseys

Notapor hxr3Wawd9g » Lun Abr 30, 2018 3:46 pm

Alcohol and cigarettes are things he doesn't really do. 5 foot 5 inches? That is not what they're looking for. We may feel lonely at times, even when we are surrounded daily by loved ones. Also HBO made a documentary in 2011 titled "Hot Coffee" which is a great watch if you have access to it..

You wouldnt get that with kind of boost with any Formula 1 driver but you do with Alonso. In any online community that has a large group of regulars, in jokes are going accumulate. If Cristiano has been phenomenal, then Leo Messi has been exceptional.

cheap nhl jerseys Use this when they have a squishy team like Khazix jg Riven top kind of thing.Otherwise flat AD works great against most comps. And among these details it is certainly possible that a few errors still remain.. Women, one way or the other, are nothing but overgrown babies who constantly need care. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap football jerseys I send the two responsible for the comment and neck thing back through training because little fuckups like that are very nearly major fuckups.. The Program taught me portion control and helped me become the super active person that I am today. I don't think it's enough. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale I am now reading a book prepared by an astrophysicist that outlines an agenda for colonization that takes into account the changes and accomodations humans will be experiencing in order to survive on Mars. Yesterday the white house responded to the latest school shooting in Florida that left 17 dead. wholesale china jerseys

cheap jerseys Snchez is supposed to be already there, so we were paying for the finished article in his case. The golf sportwagen had to be renamed the Jetta sportwagen in the US just for name recognition. I didn't really have to overcome adversity in my homeschool setting, so it was a coping skill I needed but had not yet obtained.. cheap jerseys

And we especially thank Jordan. And I hope that appetite people's mind at ease of let's really. After Withers passed away in 2007, Commercial Appeal reporter Perrusquia started working on Withers' biography for the paper. Native culture would be lost.

cheap jerseys supply Mango is one of the most popular players in the scene, partly for his personality, partly for being as unabashedly patriotic in competition as most Olympic athletes (often wearing American flag themed clothing at major tournaments especially when facing the Swedish greats Armada and Leffen), and partly for his penchant for drinking heavily at smaller tournaments and playing secondary characters and winning anyway. cheap jerseys supply

I was tempted to try to drive home anyway, because I really didn care what happened to me at that point, but the thought that I might end up hurting someone else stopped me.. And there are certain games that dont let you choose the number of speakers but rely on the default sound device in windows to get their speaker configuration.

cheap authentic jerseys The fear of facing a lawsuit and litigations has helped to deter illegal downloading. Learn to accept that this will happen and be sure to apologize to anyone that you offend and move on. He does it every time. In those spots, Skiing could be the central notion. cheap chian jerseys

cheap authentic jerseys GEDmatch said in its statement that it had warned those who used its site that the genetic information could be used for other purposes. All these factors may lead to the isolation and introversion of the individual, as they become secluded from the rest of the players both professionally and socially.. cheap authentic jerseys

Once and awhile you get someone solid and it a lot of fun, but that a minority of play time.. As for it costing time, I mean, if I wanna go back to some girls place that night, it hardly a big investment to chat her up for a few hours in a bar first, plus I am relatively social so don mind chatting to new people for a bit, and there probably a bit of "the thrill of the chase" in there too..

One question remaining: What are you looking for when you're saying easier to watch editing wise (obviously apart from the poor microphone quality)?. In order to answer those questions, we need to turn to Vivendi. The themes, meta/mini game and quality vary from title to title.
hxr3Wawd9g

20-14-20-14-86252 wholesale jerseys

Notapor 9or6UxhWRa » Jue May 03, 2018 11:12 am

So tempo might be determined by two factors. No time for anything else. And we only have up a 3 and a 5, which mean we didn mortgage our future, so it not like our future is dependent on him. Most good quality multipurpose fertilizers contain these ingredients..

Instead of complaining about the shutdown, why don we all take the chance to reflect on what it means to run out of money for the govt? After 2 days we are all feeling the pain. Remember that at this point everybody thought the war was over macarthur was making overtures to "home by Christmas"..

Carrie Nation: Nation, a leader of the Women's Christian Temperance Union, was known for praying on the doorsteps of saloons, often brandishing a hatchet to scare off would be drinkers. Maybe Bungie will split the player base even more and separate teams from solo players, but with the small Jhoulys Chacin Jersey
player pool currently that's not going to make things better overall.

You Haven't Taught Until They Have Learned: John Wooden's Teaching Principles and PracticesSwen Nater and Ronald Gallimore's book is the greatest book that will ever be written about Wooden other than those by Wooden himself. https://www.buffalobillsonline.com/vladimir-ducasse-jersey-c_54.html
Instead it is the bald eagle that is on the official emblem of the United States..

And rip taking questions from what are we haven't coming in now if you have questions that they just seconds left that are going to see Korea. No one died in the recent school shooting and so American brushes over the topic and come 2 weeks time, tops, no one will even be talking about it.

We are now wholesale jerseys definitely light at hooker with Keer (who I am impressed by) and Mahoney definitely not really ready yet and Stevens well is he really a solution? 5 points submitted 13 days ago. When he started Brisly Estime Jersey
by telling them the stories never over. In most games you will be able to make money by gathering or collecting things such as types of leather or metals, plants and foods.

Suddenly our group commander gives us this cheap football jerseys speech, arguing that if we keep these captives as our prisoners they will just slow us down and that if we release them they will just resume their fighting elsewhere and possibly kill our families and loved ones.

Now based in San Francisco, the company has earned dozens of industry plaudits including 19 Academy and 13 Emmy Awards.Dolby's work earned so much admiration from the film industry that last year the Hollywood landmark known as the "home of the Academy Awards" was renamed Dolby Theatre.

Bottom lane area isn so bad however and I like its design around the whole dock. Yes you can. It is easier for you now to stay connected and share with friends, with better access to updating your Facebook page from your phone's home screen. The power of hypnosis on focus and performance was also displayed beautifully in the 1988 Seoul Olympic Summer Games, when Olympic diver Greg Louganis hit his head on the board while performing a complicated dive during the 3 meter final.

There is an ample glossary in the back that helps with the dialect. They are cheap baskball jerseys capable of kindness (mostly to each other) and they leave the lower life alone for the most part. cheap authentic jerseys I also liked the idea of working via an app, because in theory, I could do my job without much customer interaction, which is https://www.cincinnatibengalsonline.com/18-aj-green-jersey-c_10.html
something I'd grown weary of after years in retail.

A quick google search should provide you with plenty of articles or fitness subreddit posts about diy preworkout. The truth, though, is that kosher food and wine has gotten super duper gourmet. Something like compassion he's embedded with and religious Robby Anderson Jersey
technology medium.

They are liberation. I can't even listen to QOTSA or Deftones without getting choked up. How relieved we would have been if our human bodies did not have so many complications! cheap nba jerseys But it is also true that wholesale jerseys without these complications, homo sapiens are incomplete and incapable.

Because the candy supply is far greater than the demand, your 50 pounds of candy is all but worthless.. What is important about it? Nobody with any decency is arguing that nazis have a point. For the average joe, however, it not like healthcare is a completely unobtainable expense.
9or6UxhWRa

Volver a TALLER